Terms and Conditions:
1. The following terms and conditions set forth the eligibility for a customer of Cat and Pillar Pte. Ltd. for a partial refund for a trademark application that has been refused by the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS).
2. The programme for attaining the aforementioned refund shall henceforth be known as ‘The Refund Programme’.
3. The assessment report issued by Cat and Pillar Pte. Ltd. for a request for an assessment of a trademark application via the Safe Route shall henceforth be known as ‘The Assessment Report’.
4. The customer is only eligible for a refund via The Refund Programme if he (i) had obtained The Assessment Report with a positive assessment, (ii) made a trademark filing via Cat and Pillar Pte. Ltd. without making any alterations to the trademark application, (iii) made the filing within the period of validity stated in the report and (iv) the same trademark application was refused by IPOS.
5. The Assessment Report issued shall define whether the assessment of the trademark application is positive or negative. No other interpretation of the report shall be valid.
6. A trademark application shall be deemed to be refused when there is an objection or opposition to the application which cannot be overcome.
7. The refund quantum includes 100% of the fees paid for the assessment and 30% of the professional fees for the filing. Payment for the official fees paid to IPOS will not be refunded.
8. Cat and Pillar Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of The Refund Programme or to terminate the programme at any point without prior notice.